Dr. Aditya Menon is an Orthopaedic Surgeon with special interest in managing cases of Bone, Joint and Soft Tissue Infections. He pursues his interest and contributes to this field as the Country delegate for India at the European Bone and Joint Infection Society, Honorary Secretary of Infection Committee at the Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association and member of World Association against Infection in Orthopaedics and Trauma.
He has trained in this sub- specialty as a fellow under the Bombay orthopaedic Society and Hinduja Hospital Tb Research Fellowship. He has subsequently done International fellowships and Observerships at Endo Klinik, Hamburg and Charite Hospital, Berlin, Germany.
He keeps himself abreast of the latest developments/ innovations/ techniques by attending the annual meetings of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society and World Association against Infection in Orthopaedics and Trauma.
Dr. Aditya Menon has been faculty at various International, National and Regional Conferences. He has numerous publications, book chapters and paper presentations to his credit.
P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mahim
- Honorary Secretary, Infection Section, Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow, Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- Delivered lectures at various national and regional level meetings
- Organised Hinduja Bone and Joint infection Conference in November 2016 and February 2017
- DNB (Post Graduation) Dissertation: Arthroscopic Repair of Rotator Cuff Tear: A Prospective Study
Published Journal of Medical Thesis, 2014 May-Aug; 2(2):24-30.
- Bombay Orthopaedic Society project on "Study of Non-Responders in Osteoarticular Tuberculosis" conducted at P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Research Centre, Mahim and Dr. Agashe Hospital, Kurla, Mumbai
Numerous international publications, book chapters on various Orthopaedic Sub- specialties such as Bone, Joint and Soft Tissue Infections, Trauma and Arthroplasty.
Fractures, Hip Injury & Disorders, Hand & Wrist Disorders, Elbow injury & disorders, Shoulder Seperation, Frozen Shoulder, Rotaror Cuff Disoder, Tendonitis, Brisitis, Fractures