Neurosurgeon: Department of Neurosurgery, P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mahim, Mumbai. (Affiliated with Hinduja hospital for more than 14 years)
Consultant Neurosurgeon: MIOT International hospital Chennai, India.
1. Awarded Best paper ‘Microsurgery For Vestibular Schwannomas After GK Radiosurgery Challenges and treatment’ at at the 19th Annual Conference of Skull Base Society of India, October 2017, Cochin, India.
2. Awarded Best paper in Neurosurgery ‘Carotid Microendartrectomy: Our Experience of 101 consecutive cases’ at the 14th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery, NEUROVASCON 2014 at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) Bangalore, India on 6th September 2014.
3. Awarded Best paper in Neurosurgery for ‘Is Indocyanine green videoangiography beneficial in aneurysm surgery’ at the 9th Annual conference of Bombay Neurosciences Association on 24th April 2011, Mayfair Banquet hall, Worli, Mumbai.
- Approximately 72 National & International podium presentations and publications.
- Invited Faculty at National & International meetings (Malyasia, China).
- Multiple lectures at various International/National/Regional meetings.
- Key role in organizing multiple meetings in Hinduja hospital.
Hemorrhagic Stroke, Stroke , Intracranial Stenosis, Ischemic Stroke, Pituitary caner, pituitary adenomas, Pituitary infarction, Neurofibroma, acute subdural hematoma, Spina Bifida, Subdural Hematoma, Cerebral arteriovenous malformations, cerebrospinal fluid diverting shunts, traumatic Brain Injurty, Brain neuroma, Neurofibroma, Pineal tumors, Pituitarty tumors, Meningioma, aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations, Trigeminal neuralgia, Peripheral nerve injoury, skull base surgery, gamma knife, radiosurgery