- M.D,Radiation Oncology Residency and senior resident : AllMS : 1983 – 1987
- Faculty and consultant radiation oncologist at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore: 1987-1996
- Faculty of medicine and consultant and head, Radiation oncology services at P.D. Hinduja National Hospital and MRC: 1996 to till date
Dr profile image for desktop
Dr profile image for mobile
Consultant Radiation Oncology
M.B.B.S., M.D. (AIIMS)
Areas of expertise
Radiation Oncology, IMRT, 4D gated RT, 3DCRT, Hypo fractionation, Brachytherapy: APBI breast interstitial brachytherapy, perineal template for gynaecological and anal tumor, interstitial implantation for head and neck cancer, Intra luminal brachytherapy for esophagus bronchus and gynaecological tumors and intra operative implant for sarcomas.
- Gamma knife SRS Karolinska Hospital, Sweden: 1997
- Micro MLC training at Germany : 1998
- Brachytherapy training under Dr. Nissar Sayed at Long Beach , California in 1998
- AROI - India
- ICRO – India
- ISO - India
- ASTRO - USA
- ESTRO - Europe
Honours & Awards
- Member of governing body and chairman of scientific committee of Ministry of Tele Communication, Government of India “Indigenous linear accelerator project”. Already 4 linear accelerators have been installed at Wardha-Maharashtra, Adyar Cancer Institute –Chennai and Indore for cancer treatment.
- First radiation oncologist in India to treat patients with Gamma knife SRS: in 1997.
- First in India to initiate 3DCRT treatment in 1998, IMRT in 2001 and 4D gated radiation therapy in 2008.
Clinical Research published
- 2DG, a radio-modifier in brain tumor (high grade gliomas)
- GMCSF as a normal tissue protector in head and neck cancers
Clinical research, active
- Hypofractionation in carcinoma breast
- IGRT - MRI guided brachytherapy for carcinoma cervix
- Interstitial brachytherapy for early breast cancer
- Extra corporeal RT for bone sarcomas
- Concurrent RT-CT for brain tumors, Head & Neck carcinomas
- Germinoma brain: post-surgery and chemotherapy, only whole ventricular RT with supplement tumor bed boost.
- Pre-op CT-RT for esophageal, stomach and rectal carcinomas
- Intracavitary brachytherapy for uterine endometrial carcinoma
- Interstitial brachytherapy for soft tissue sarcoma
Scientific Publications and abstract: Total - 122 (Enclosed)
- Reviewing author for scientific papers for publications in Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics
- Training faculty for D.RP., post MSc clinical radiation therapy physics diploma course by BARC, India
- Served as referee for various clinical research projects of Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Concomitant irradiation and chemotherapy in advanced stages III & IV Head and Neck Cancer. A pilot report. In recent advances in Radiation Oncology Proceedings of an Indo -German Symposium, ICMR, New Delhi - 1990, pp 348.
- Chemotherapy in Head and Neck Cancers - KMIO experience. Proceedings of Indo US CME in Medical Onocology. 1990, 103-111.
- Cancer Immune System and Yoga in "Proceedings of International Frontiers in Yoga research & application", V.K. Yoga Research Foundation, Bangalore 1991, pp.6.21.
- Treatment Strategy for Neck Metastasis from an occult Head and Neck Primary : Pakistan Journal of Otolaryngology 1991, 7 : 8 - 12.
- Chondrosarcoma of the Hyoid : The Journal of Laryngology and Otology : 1992, 106 : 273 - 276.
- Mandibular Metastasis in hepatocellular Carcinoma : Int. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. 1992, 21 : 97 - 98.
- Neck Metastasis from an Occult primary. Kidwai experience. Indian Journal of Cancer 1992, 92 : 203-209.
- Cancer of the oral cavity - an Overview - Published by KMIO, on the occasion of "WHO WORKSHOP ON ORAL CANCER" August 1992.
- Improving cancer radiotherapy with 2 De-Oxy Glucose (2-DG). Phase II Clinical Trail on Human cerebral gliomas. Eighth International conference on modifiers of cancer treatment, Kyoto , Japan 1993, 326 - 327.
- Radiotherapy and Immune system - in Proceeding of Symposium on Biological Response Modifiers, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Bangalore, Nov. 1993, 38 - 48.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma of the tongue - British Journal of Oral and Maxillo facial Surgery. 1994, 32: 183 - 186.
- Bronchial Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma - a case report. Acta Oncologica. 1994, 33(7) : 832 - 833.
- Yoga therapy in the management of acute gastro - intestinal side effects during abdomino - pelvic radiotherapy. Yoga Sudha. June 1994, pp. 30.
- Late effects of Therapeutic radiation - in Biological Aspects of Human Irradiation eds. G.S. Pant & A.K. Basu. Himalaya Publishing House, Bombay 1994, 106 - 109.
- Role of ERD Concept in the radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatments of Head and neck cancers. Journal of Medical Physics. 1994, 19 (4) : 18 - 19.
- Radiotherapy in Breast cancer - in Proceedings of Breast Cancer Update. Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, December 1994, 33 - 36
- Interjugular Neck dissection and post operative irradiation for neck control in advanced glottic cancer - Are we justified? The Journal of Laryngology and Otology. 1994, 108 : 26 - 29.
- Malignant bone tumours of the head and neck : A clinico pathologic study. Journal of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine and radiology. 1994, 5 (1 & 2) : 23 - 24.
- Perspectives in integrated therapeutic approach in loco-regionally advanced buccogingival carcinoma. In Oral Oncology. Ed Varma. A.K., Macmillan India Ltd., Delhi 1994 , III B : 352 - 355.
- Soft tissue sarcoma of the Head and Neck - A Clinico pathologic study. In Oral Oncolgy Ed. Varma A.K., Macmillan India Ltd., Delhi 1994, III - B : 443 - 446.
- Metastatic tumour to oral region. In oral Oncology. Ed. Varma. A.K., Macmillan India Ltd., Delhi 1994, III-B : 437 - 440.
- Malignant bone tumours of the Head and Neck : A clinico pathalogic study, in Oral Oncology Ed. Varma . A.K., Macmillan India Ltd., Delhi 1994, III - B 469 : 472.
- A Randomized trail to evaluate the efficacy of oral Ondansetron. Oncosope - Bulletin of Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology . January 1994, 12 - 14.
- Role of ERD in the radiotherapy and chemoradiotherapy of head and neck cancers. Radiotherapy and Oncology 1994, 37 (Suppl - 1): S9
- Determination of therapeutic and gain factor for Chemothrapy of head and neck cancers on the basis of linear quadratic model . Radiotheapy and Oncology. 1995, 37 (Suppl -1) : S28.
- Improving Cancer Radiotherapy with 2 - deoxy - D glucose : Phase I/II Clinical Trial on Human Cerebral Gliomas. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology and Physics 1996 35: 103 - 111.
- Extrapolated response dose as a potential tool in radiotherapy and chemoradiotherapy of head and neck cancers. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology. 1996 34 : 874 - 877.
- Osteosarcoma of the Jaw bones. British Journal or Oral and Maxillo facical Surgery. 1996. 34.
- Preleukemic Granulocytic Sarcoma of vagina : A case report with review of literature. Indian Journal of Cancer 1996, 33 : 145 - 148
- Dysgerminoma of the ovary : a retrospective study. Austrasian Radiology . 1997, 41 : 262 - 265.
- Synovial sarcoma of the neck. European Archives of Otorhinolaryngology. 1997, 254 : 246 - 250.
- Improving cancer Radiotherapy with 2-Deoxy D- Glucose. Report on Phase I clinical Trails on human Cerebral glioma patients. pp. 1 - 109 Published by Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences. Delhi, India.
- Efficacy and safety of Grannulocyte macrophage - colony stimulating factor (GM -CSF) on the frequency and severity of radiation mucsitis in the patients with head and neck carcinoma. Int. J. Radiation Oncology Phys. 1997, 37 : 1005 - 1010.
- Ewings Sarcoma with central nervous system metastasis. Report of two cases. Indian Journal of Cancer 1997, 34 : 26 - 29.
- Role of Bio - effect models in the post Operative radiotherapy of carcinoma of the breast. Journal of Clinical Radiotherapy and Oncolgy. 1997, 12, 91 - 95.
- GM-CSF Protects Mucosa from acute radiation effects. On line with Radiation Oncology - News Letter of AROI , Maharastra, 1997 3 : 1.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma of the oral cavity - a report of eight cases. Acta Oncolgica, Vol. 36, Page 819 - 21, 1997.
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery : Preliminary experience of 107 patients in the first year . The Indian Practitioner. 1998, 51, 380 - 384.
- Gamma knife Stereotactic Radiosurgery, On line with Radiation Oncology - Newsletter of AROI Maharashtra 1998, 4: 4 - 5.
- Sacral Chordomas: A 10 year Study. Austrasian Radiology , Vol. 42, Page 42 - 6, 1998.
- Gamma Knife Radio surgery for Trigeminal Neuralia. Austrasian Radiology. 1999, 43 : 339 - 341.
- Recent trends in Treatment modalities of Geriatric Oncology – Proceedings of
- International Conf. of Geriatric Nursing, 2001, Ganga Institute of Health Sciences, Coimbatore.
- Direct calibration of a reference standard against the air kerma strength primary standard, at 192Ir HDR energy. Phys.Med Biol. 2002, 47: 1047-1058
- Three dimensional conformal radiotherapy in prostate adenocarcinoma : Survival and rectal toxicity, J Cancer Res Ther., 2005, 1: 34-37.
- Dosimetry and treatment planning of Occu-Prosta I-125 seeds for intraocular lesions Suresh Chaudhari, Sudesh Deshpande, Vivek Anand, Sandeep De, Sanjay Saxena, A Dash, Mahua Basu, Preetam Samant, V Kannan. Journal of Medical Physics 01/2008; 33(1):14-8. DOI:10.4103/0971-6203.39419
- High dose intensity modulated radiotherapy as primary therapy for prostate cancer : Report on dosimetry aspects and acute toxicity in the Indian scenario.Journal of Cancer Res Ther., 2010, 6(1), 58-64
- Chemoradiotherapy offers a better quality of life and survival outcome compared to surgery in muscle invasive bladder cancer - Proceedings of RGCON 2010, 103, 2010
- Importance of online imaging in current radiotherapy practice - proceedings of image guided radiotherapy with 4DCT, RPM & ABC. 8th Oct. 2011 at Indo-American Cancer Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Progress in Radiation Oncology, Pathways, “the Linac & the Lab” Proceedings of annual conference of Radiation Oncology of India, Jaipur, November 2011
- Linac IG-SRS using volumetric modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT) & Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)verification in Intracranial AVM. Initial expereince .Journal of Cancer Res Ther.,Volume 9, 2013 Supplement-1 PP S38
- Dosimetry investigation of MOSFET for clinical IMRT Dose Verification Sudesh Deshpande, Rajesh Kumar, Yogesh Ghadi, R M Nehru, V Kannan Technology in cancer research & treatment 01/2013; 12(3). OI:10.7785/tcrt.2012.500318.1.94 impact factor.
- Treatment outcome for germ cell tumor (GCT) brain: Experience from a single centre,V. Kannan.,Neuro-Oncology 2014 16:130-139
- Outcomes in Medulloblastoma: single institution case series V Kannan.,Neuro oncology 2014, 16: v188 – v196, doi:10.1093/neuonc/nou 270
- Early glottic cancer - Radiation results. (Abs) pp 121. Proceedings of V - National Cancer Congress of ISO, Jan 20 -25, 1992, Madras, India.
- Combined surgery and radiation in advanced Head and Neck Cancer (Abs). pp. 22. Proceedings of V - National Cancer Congress of ISO, Jan 20 -25, 1992, Madras, India.
- Invasive Breast Cancer - Outcome of Mastectomy and adjuvant irradiation in advanced stages (Abs). pp. 89. Proceedings of V - National Cancer Congress of ISO, Jan 20 - 25, 1992, Madras, India.
- Chemoradiotherapy in carcinoma base tongue. (Abs) pp 102. Proceedings of V - National Cancer Congress of ISO, Jan 20 - 25 1992, Madras, India.
- Multi Modal therapy vs. Radical Radiotherapy in advanced glottic cancer . (Abs). pp. 121. Proceedings of V - National Cancer Congress of ISO, Jan 20 - 25, 1992, Madras, India.
- Application of TDF Concept to the Operative Radiotherapy in Brain Tumours. (Abs), pp. 146. Proceedings of V - National Cancer Congress of ISO, Jan 20-25 , 1992, Madras, India.
- Supra omohyoid neck dissection - Its utility as a therapeutic tool in carcinoma lower alveolus - A preliminary report from a regional cancer centre (Abs), pp. 153. Proceedings of V - National Cancer Congress of ISO, Jan 20 - 25, 1992, Madras, India.
- Hypharyngeal Cancers - clinical and treatment result analysis in 100 patients. (Abs) pp 154. Proceedings of V - National Cancer Congress of ISO, Jan 20 -25, 192, Madras, India
- Application of TDF to concurrent RT - CT for carcinoma of base tongue . (Abs). Medical Physics Bulletin, AMPI Oct - Dec, 1993, 18 (4) : 15.
- Improving cancer radiotherapy with 2 Deoxy-D-Glucose. Phase II clinical trial on human cerebral gliomas. (Abs).pp 123. Proceedings of International Symposium on Emerging Frontiers in Radiation Biology. Dec 1-3, 1993, Bombay.
- Hyperfractionated small Volume radiotherapy in Malignant Gliomas - A prospective study. (Abs) pp 49. Abstract book of XVI International Cancer Congress, UICC 30 Oct - 5 Oct, 1994.
- Supra omohyoid Neck Dissection in T4 Carcinoma lower alveolus - A prospective study. (Abs).pp 126. Abstract book of XVI International Cancer Congress, UICC, 30 oct - 5 Nov, 1994.
- Dysgerminoma Ovary – A study of 22 cases (Abs).pp.237 .Abstaract book of XVI International Cancer Congress,UICC,30 Oct -5 Nov, 1994.
- A randomised trial to evaluate the efficacy of oral Ondansetron compared to Metaclopramide in the prophylaxis of low dose radiation induced emesis. (Abs). pp.281 Abstarct book of XVI International Cancer congress, UICC, 30 Oct - 5 Nov, 1994.
- Direct calibration of RSS chamber against air kerma rate primary standard at lr - 192 energy. Journal of Medical Physics, 24, 1994, pp. 99 - 100
- A prospective study of radiation and surgery in Stage IV caricinoma lower alveolus.(Abs) pp.6. Proceedings of 16th Annual Congress of AROI and Roentgen Centenary celebration Trivandrum Feb 2 - 4,1995.
- Application of ERD concepts in the radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatments of Head and neck cancers (Abs) .pp.58. Proceedings of 16th Annual Congress of AROI and Roentgen Centenary celebration.Trivandrum .Feb, 2 - 4,1995.
- Radical radiotherapy of T1 Glottic cancers. (Abs). pp.8. Proceedings of sysmposium on Medical Physics inOncology, KMIO, Bangalore. 19 - Feb, 1995.
- Application of LQ model in radiotherapy and chemoradiotherapy in treatment of Head and neck Cancers (Abs).pp.9 proceedings of symposium on Medical Physics in Oncology, KMIO, Bangalore. 19 - Feb, 1995.
- Contemporary approaches of Radiotherapy in the treatment of malignant Astrocytomas. (Abs). pp 84. Proceedings of 47th National Congress of IRIA Bangalore. Nov, 8 - 12.1995.
- 62. Dysgerminoma Ovary – A 10 year study. (Abs). pp. 37. Proceedings of IV Annual conference of Association of Gynaecologic Oncologist of India. Dec, 2 - 3.1995.
- GMCSF and Radiation Mucositis – a clinical study. (Abs). pp-p. 75. Proceedings of International symposium on Radiomodifiers in human health. Manipal Dec, 28 – 31, 1995.
- ERD as a potential tool in the Radiotherapy and chemoradiotherapy of Head and Neck cancers .pp-p 31. Proceedings of International symposium on Radiomodifiers on Human Health. Manipal. Dec28 – 31 -1995.
- Radiation therapy and yoga in the treatment of cancer of the Uterine cervix (Abs) pp 35. Proceedings of Third International conference on Frontiers in yoga research and application Bangalore, Dec, 23 - 27 1995.
- Acute Mucosal side effects of Radiotherapy is prevented by cytokines. (Abs) pp.27. Proceedings of 15th Annual Convention of Indian Association for cancer research and National symposium. Karnataka, Feb, 22 - 24, 1996.
- Does GM-CSF Protect oral mucosal from acute Radiation mucositis? (Abs) pp. 0 - 19. Proceedings of the VII Biennial National conference of the Indian society of Oncology. Lucknow, Mar 1 - 3,1996.
- Treatment startegies for paranasal cancers critical determinants of successful outcome. (Abs) .pp 0 - 18. Proceedings of the VII Biennial National conference of the Indian society of Oncology .Lucknow, Mar 1-3,1996.\
- A prospective randomised clinical trial of conventional v/s hypofractionation teleradiation and brachytherapy in locoregionally advanced cancer cervix. (Abs). pp 0 - 89. Proceedings of the VII Biennial National conference of the Indian society of Oncology .Lucknow, Mar 1-3,1996.
- Extrapolated response dose as a potential tool in radiotherapy and chemoradiotherapy of head and neck cancers. Indian Journal of Experimantal Biology. 1996, 34 : 874 - 877.
- Time Dose Fractionation factors for Brain external beam radiotherapy J. Med.Phys. 1996. 21 : (3) 130.
- Mixed Beam in Carcinoma Buccal Mucosa. (Abs) pp10 Proceedings of XVIII conference of Asso of Radn Onco. of India, Aurangabad. 12 - 15 December, 1996.
- A prospective randomised Clinical Trial of conventional v/s Hypofractionation and brachytherapy in locoregionally advanced cancer cervix. (Abs). pp 20. Proceedings of XVIII conference of Asso. of Radn Oncol of India, Aurangabad. 12 - 15 December, 1996.
- Hyperfractionated Radiotherapy in malignant gliomas. (Abs). pp34. Proceedings of XVIII Conference of Asso of Radn Oncol of India, Aurangabad. 12 - 15 December, 1996.
- Efficacy and safety of Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF) on the frequency and severity of radiation mucositis in patients with head and neck carcinoma. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology and Physics 1997.37
- Rhabdomyosarcoma of the oral cavity – a report of eight cases. Acta Oncologica, Vol.36, Page 819 - 21,1997.
- Cytokines protect mucosa from acute radiation effects. (Abs). pp 52 . Proceedings of XVIII Conference of Asso of Radn Oncol of India, Aurangabad 12 - 15 December, 1996.
- 3-D Conformal Radiotherapy for skull base tumors (Abs). Proceedings of the 5th Asian – Oceanian International congress on skull Based surgery, Mumbai. 12 - 15 November, 1999.
- Chemoradiation in locally advanced non small cell lung cancer. Indian Journal of Medical & paediatric Oncology. 1999,120 -128.
- Direct Calibration of reference chamber against the low air kerma rate primary standard at lr-192 energy (Abs) # 3717, World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical engineering, Chicago, July 23 - 28, 2000.
- Three dimensional conformal radiation therapy in prostate cancer. Online with radiation oncology - Newsletter of AROI, Maharashtra 2000 6 : 1.
- Traceable calibration of a reference well chamber at HDR 192 lr, energy (Abs) Journal of Medical Physics. 2000, 25 :114.
- Volumetric analysis of 3D-CRT plans : radiation conformity index (Abs) Journal of Medical Physics 2000 ,25 ;117
- Test of single variable method for collimator scatter factor of 6MV beam (Abs) Journal of Medical Physics 2000, 25 : 141.
- Primary standardisation of HDR 192 lr source in terms of air kerma strength (Abs) Journal of Medical Physics. 2000, 25 : 147
- Emerging indications : experiences with gamma knife surgery of skull base choroma and glomus jugulare tumours. PP 14, Proceedings of 10th International Meeting of the Leksell Gamma Knife Society, Apirl 14 - 17, 2000, California, USA.
- Traceable calibration of a reference well chamber at HDR lr -192 energy. Journal of Medical Physics, 25, 2000, pp.114.
- Volumetric analysis of 3D - CRT plan : Radiation conformity index. Journal of Medical Physics, 25, 2000. pp. 117.
- Test of single variable method for collimator scatter factor of 6 MV beam. Journal of Medical Physics, 25, 2000, pp.141.
- Primary standardization of the HDR lr -192 source in terms of air kerma rate strength. Journal of Medical Physics, 25, 2000, pp.147.
- Direct calibration of a reference chamber against low air kerma rate primary standard at lr - 192 energy. Chicago world conference on Medical Physics & Biomedical Engineering. 2000.
- Three Dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy (3D-CRT) in prostate cancer. Response & morbidity - The first experience from the Indian Subcontinent. Proceedings of 23rd National Conference of AROI, 2001, pp.4
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) in sphenoid sinus carcinoma - a case report. Proceedings of 23rd National Conference of AROI, 2001, pp. 58.
- Dosimetric and delivery aspects of segments MLC and forward planning IMRT : Journal of Medical Physics. 26 (3), 2001. pp. 107.
- Air kerma strength calibration of 0.6 cc farmer chamber for lr - 192 HDR source : Journal of Medical Physics. 26 (3), 2001. pp. 142.
- Commissioning and implementation of dynamic conformal arc : Journal of Medical Physics. 26 (3), 2001. pp. 157.
- Late rectal morbidity after three dimensional conformal radiotherapy (3D-CRT) of prostate cancer : Volume Effects. Journal of Medical Physics. 26 (3), 2001. pp. 183.
- Preliminary observation and results of three dimensional conformal radiation therapy, the experience from the Indian Subcontinent. Proceedings of ASCO Pan Asia Cacer Conformal (A - PACC). 2002, pp. 19.
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) and 3D conformal radiotherapy (3D-CRT) - current perspective. Proceedings of ASCO Pan Asia Cancer Conformal (A - PACC). 2002, pp 69 - 70.
- Direct calibration of a reference standard against the air kerma strength primary standard at lr - 192 HDR energy. Physics in Medical & Biology, 47, 2002, 1047 - 1058.
- The role of radiotherapy in malignant glioma in adults - WFNS Tumor section meeting proceedings. 2004, pp 73.
- Neural Tissue protection with confirmed radiation therapy (CRT) in skull base tumours. Proceedings of 6th annual conference of skull base surgery society of India. 2004, pp 39.
- Radiotherapy for esophageal cancer : Overview and recent development - Abstract book - TheSecond Gulf Conference on Cancer of the Lung & Mediastinum 14-16, Nov.2005
- The Viability and Use of MOSFET as Alternate Methodology for Routine Verification of IMRT Plans S. Deshpande, Y. Ghadi, R. Nehru, S. de, A. Vivek, V. Kannan Medical Physics 01/2009; 36(6). DOI:10.1118/1.3181689
- OC-76 Post operative Radiation therapy in Carcinoma of oral tongue with high dose rate brachytherapy boost – Our experience V. Anand, M. Lala, S. deshpande, P. Patwe, R. Mhatre, V. Kannan Radiotherapy and Oncology 05/2012; 103:S30. DOI:10.1016/S0167-8140(12)72043-1
- Dose Comparison of TG-43 and Acuros Algorithm to Account Lateral Scatter in Dose Distribution S Deshpande, P Patwe, S Avdhoot, V Anand, R Bajpai, V Kannan Medical Physics 06/2013; 40(6):283. DOI:10.1118/1.4814779
- Effect of lateral scatter on dose distribution for target volume near skin in Ir-192 HDR Brachytherapy Radiotherapy and Oncology 03/2013; 106(1):s109.\
- Treatment outcome after post-operative chemoradiotherapy in advanced gastric cancer.Kannan V, Anand V, Bajpai R, Babu V, Kolse A, Deshpande S, Patwe P, Sutur A, Dubey S, Kapadia A, Almel S, Lala Indian Journal of Cancer, Nov 2013, Volume 50, Supplement 1, pg S59,Abs Id:1284
- MRI HRCTV in carcinoma cervix in HDR brachytherapy V. Kannan, S Deshpande, R bajpai, A Kolse, V Anand, P Patwe, A Sutar, S Shinde Journal of Medical Physics, Vol 39, No.4, 2014, pg 414
- Hypofractionation: Biology and clinical practice V Kannan, Ajay Kolse Journal of Medical Physics, vol 30, No.4, 2014, pg 291
Dr profile image for List
Head Of Department
Not Avail Online Booking
Doc Weight WRT Speciality
Cancer, Oncology, radiation oncology, brachytherapy